This data protection declaration applies to https://www.antonieemma.ch.
Should any contradictions arise between this data protection declaration and the otherwise applicable general terms and conditions, the provisions of this data protection declaration take precedence.
Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us. We respect your personality and privacy. We would also like to ensure the protection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the law.
It is important to us that you consent to the processing of your personal data. With this data protection declaration we provide you with comprehensive information about our data processing methods. And you decide whether you want your personal data to be processed.
This data protection declaration collects both historical and future personal data. If you consent to the processing of your personal data, we will not only process the personal data collected from you in the future in accordance with this data protection declaration, but also your personal data already stored by us.
When we talk about the processing of your personal data in this data protection declaration, we mean all handling of your personal data. These include, for example:
- The collection,
- Announcement or
- Deletion of your personal data.
We collect personal data in order to offer our customers better services. We are convinced that aligning our activities with the wishes and needs of our customers should make everyday tasks easier. Better services can be:
- Orientation of the product range to customer needs
- Personalization of customer communication so that you can find offers that fit your needs and receive less advertising overall
- Simplification of processes, such as purchases or bookings, so that you get to your destination faster
1. How do we protect your personal data?
We have technical and organizational security procedures in place to maintain the security of your personal data and to protect your session data and personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and / or against unintentional loss, modification, disclosure or access. However, you should always be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means involves certain security risks and that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this way.
2. How long do we keep data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the statutory maximum retention period has expired.
3. What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time and to receive information about your stored personal data, to correct or supplement your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. You can find the contact options in section 4 below. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (especially by e-mail) in this context.
4. How can you contact us?
If you would like to assert your rights with regard to your personal data or if you have questions or concerns about the processing of our personal data, you can contact us to contact . We will endeavor to respond to your questions or concerns immediately upon receipt.
5. Who is the owner of the data collection?
We are legally obliged to inform you of the owner of the data collection with your personal data. The owner of the data collection is naNale Britt & Britt.
6. When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data whenever we are in contact with you. The situations in which we have contact with you are diverse. For example, we collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
- You purchase our goods or services through our website
- You take part in our courses, seminars, webinars or training courses
- You use one of our customer service services
- You receive a newsletter or other advertising about our goods and services
- You are taking part in a competition or sweepstakes
- You will become a member of one of our customer loyalty programs
- You take part in one of our market research campaigns or opinion polls
- You use or communicate with us or third parties via our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
- You communicate with us via telephone, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging
- You get in contact with us on special occasions such as events, advertising events, sponsoring occasions or cultural and sporting events
7. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data collected are just as diverse. On the one hand, we collect personal data that you provide to us. On the other hand, we collect personal data that is automatically or manually recorded when you contact us, such as:
- name and first name
- Birthday and age
- Home address
- Household size
- Shopping habits
- Information on purchasing power
- Customer and shopping preferences
- delivery address
- Billing address
- Credit card and account information
- Language preferences
- Phone number (s)
- Email address)
- Identification numbers of your technical devices
- Information on subscribed newsletters or other advertising
- Consent to receive advertising
- Online customer account information (including opening date, username, profile pictures)
- Memberships within our business area
Customer activity data
- Contract data (including contract date, contract type, contract content; contract partner; contract duration; contract value; claims asserted from the contract)
- Shopping information (including date of purchase; place of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of goods and services purchased; shopping cart; abandoned shopping cart; means of payment used; paying agent; purchase history)
- Customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty cases, delivery information)
- Session data relating to visits to our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country defaults, information about browser and computer operating system, internet protocol -Addresses, search terms and search results; submitted ratings)
- Location-related data when using mobile devices
- Communications by phone, email, voice message, text message (SMS), picture message (MMS), video message, or instant messaging
8. Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for different purposes. These purposes can be grouped into different groups. In particular, we can process your personal data in whole or in part for one or more of the following purposes.
8.1 Processing purposes in connection with our goods and services
- Providing and selling our goods and services
- Processing of orders and contracts, including the dispatch of order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing
- Organization and conducting of courses, seminars, webinars or training courses
- Organization and implementation of customer service
- Organization and implementation of market research and opinion polls
- Review of customer creditworthiness
8.2 Processing purposes in connection with customer communication
- Provision, administration and implementation of customer communication by post and electronic means of communication
- Business communication by post and by telephone, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging
- Evaluation of the use of our offers via telephone, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS) or instant messaging such as: type of use, frequency and duration of use, exact location of use
8.3 Processing purposes in connection with special activities and occasions
- Organization and implementation of competitions or sweepstakes, including notification and publication of the winners via our website, apps for mobile devices or our offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
- Organization and implementation of special occasions such as events, advertising events, sponsoring events, cultural and sporting events
8.4 Processing purposes in connection with the analysis of customer behavior
- Optimization of the locations and the product range in our branches. This is done through individualized and personal, but also anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and buying behavior in our shops or other premises – including creation and analysis of location data, movement profiles and shopping cart analysis
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and purchasing behavior when using the offers on our website, apps for mobile devices or on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-related recognition, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and interests
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related classification and analysis of customer behavior and customer potential
- statistical evaluation of customer behavior based on anonymized customer data
8.5 Processing purposes in connection with direct marketing
- Simplification of processes – such as purchases or bookings – and use of knowledge from the analysis of customer behavior for the continuous improvement of all goods and services
- Avoidance of unnecessary advertising through knowledge from the analysis of customer behavior for individualized and personalized direct marketing
- Sending of individualized and personalized advertising by post or by phone, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging
- Individualized and personalized adaptation of the offers and advertising on our websites, apps for mobile devices or on our channels on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks.
9. Who do we pass on your personal data to?
We can pass on your personal data to other companies outside of naNale Britt & Britt in order to use technical or organizational services that we need for the fulfillment of the stated purposes or our other business activities. Our service providers are contractually obliged to process personal data exclusively on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. We also oblige our service providers to comply with technical and organizational measures that ensure the protection of personal data. If the service providers are located in countries in which the applicable laws do not provide for any protection of personal data comparable to Swiss law, we will contractually ensure that the service providers in question comply with the Swiss level of data protection.
We can also pass on your personal data if we consider this to be necessary to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, in court proceedings, at the request of the competent courts and authorities or for other legal obligations, in order to protect and defend our rights or our property.
10.2 Which cookies do we use?
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile device at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). For example, we use session cookies to save your country and language preferences and your shopping cart across different pages of an Internet session.
We also use temporary and permanent cookies. These remain stored on your computer or mobile device after the end of the browser session. When you visit one of our websites again, it will automatically recognize which entries and settings you prefer. Depending on the type of cookie, these temporary or permanent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device for between one month and ten years and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time has elapsed. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Thanks to these cookies, for example, you can see information on the site that is specifically tailored to your interests.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device may also come from partner companies. These cookies enable our partner companies to address you with advertising that may actually interest you. The cookies of the partner companies remain stored on your computer or mobile device for between one month and ten years and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time has elapsed.
10.3 What data are stored in the cookies?
No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. The cookies we use cannot be assigned to a specific person. When a cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number.
10.4 How can you prevent the storage of cookies?
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can instruct your browser not to accept cookies or to ask you before a cookie is accepted on a website you visit. You can also delete cookies on your computer or mobile device by using the relevant function of your browser. If you decide not to accept our cookies or the cookies from our partner companies, you will not see certain information on our website and you will not be able to use some functions that are intended to improve your visit.
11. How do we use log files?
Every time you access our website, your internet browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons and stores it in log files, the so-called log files. This concerns the following usage data: date and time of access to our website; Name of the accessed website; IP address of your computer or mobile device; Address of the website from which you came to our website; amount of data transferred, as well as the name and version of your browser.
The evaluation of the log files helps us to further improve our internet offers and to make them more user-friendly, to find and correct errors more quickly and to control server capacities. With the help of the log files, we can, for example, determine at what time the use of our Internet offers is particularly popular and provide the corresponding data volume in order to guarantee you the best possible use.
12. How do we use web analysis tools?
We use so-called tracking technologies in order to continuously improve and optimize our website. Web analysis tools provide us with statistics and graphics that give us information about the use of our website. The data is transferred to the server used for this purpose via the use of a website. Depending on the provider of a web analysis tool, these servers can be located abroad. For the most frequently used web analysis tool, Google Analytics, this data including shortened IP addresses is transmitted, which prevents individual devices from being identified. Google observes the data protection provisions of the “Swiss-US Privacy Shield” agreement and has registered with the US Department of Commerce for the “Swiss-US Privacy Shield” (information on the Swiss-US Privacy Shield can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs ). The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties only takes place on the basis of legal regulations or in the context of order data processing.
If other web analysis tools are used at antonieemma.ch, the process of data collection is basically the same.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link ( http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ) download and install the available browser plug-in. For more information on Google Analytics and data protection, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html .
13. How do we use social plugins?
Our website uses social plugins, e.g. from Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are marked with the provider’s logo and can be, for example, “Like” buttons or a Twitter button or Google+ button.
If you call up our Internet pages that contain such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the provider’s computers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by the offering side, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, the provider receives the information that you have accessed our website. If you are logged in to the provider at the same time, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins – for example press the “Like” button or leave a comment – the relevant information is transmitted directly from your browser to the provider and stored there.
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of the provider before visiting our website. Even when you are logged out, the providers collect anonymized data via the social plugins and set you a cookie. If you log in to the provider at a later time, this data can be assigned to your profile.
If a login is offered via a social login service – e.g. Facebook Connect – data is exchanged between the provider and our website. With Facebook Connect, for example, this can be data from your public Facebook profile. By using such login services, you consent to data transfer.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing of your data by the provider as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the provider’s data protection information.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. or Facebook Inc .: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Inc .: http://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy/plusone/
- Twitter Inc .: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want the providers to collect data about you via these cookies, you can select the “Block third-party cookies” function in your browser settings. Then the browser will not send any cookies to the server for embedded content from other providers. With this setting, other functions of our website may no longer work.
14. How do we use embedded videos